Wednesday, January 10, 2007

And we continue to wait

Just a quick update on the latest appointment.

I FINALLY went back today (Tuesday 1/9) after not going for about a week and a half. I know it was probably due to the holiday but still, it was nice to make sure all was ok, especially where my blood pressure has been a concern.

BP was back up a bit again, but Dr. Crandall didn't seem overly worried. He did an internal and found that I'm about 2 cm dilated, 90% effaced and that the baby has dropped quite a bit. So basically I'm at the "this baby really could come at any time" stage. I go back again on Friday, and between now and then Dr. Crandall wants me to do some kick counts, and he also said that he'd more than likely do a non-stress test while I'm there.

On a (mostly) non-baby related note, we got a new car today! I say mostly non-baby, because the decision to get the new car was based more on the fact that the old car was getting closer to the grave with each passing day. However, the old car also was not at all child friendly! Todd will now be driving a 2006 Hyundai Sonata - he loves it, I love it, and in time I'll get over the fact that the car payment just went up a whole bunch!

Well that's all for now - more to come soon (like hopefully a baby!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home